How to Raise Money-Smart ChildrenSeptember 20, 2017
Positive money behaviors can be fostered by modeling good habits, and doing so can help build financial independence for your children.
- T. Rowe Price's 2017 Parents, Kids & Money Survey states that 23% of parents talk to their children at least weekly about financial topics.*
- Children feel smarter about money after discussing financial topics with their parents.
- 68% of parents allow their children to manage their own money.
* The survey sampled 1,014 parents of 8 to 14 year olds nationally and their kids.
- For tips and tools on how to talk about money matters with your children, visit MoneyConfidentKids.com.