- Your account must have purchase privileges established.
- Your banking information will be immediately available for purchases upon passing e-verification and once challenge deposits have been confirmed.
- Your account must have exchange privileges established.
- Both accounts must be identically registered (unless you are making an IRA contribution from a non-IRA).
- An exchange into a new fund must be conducted with a representative if the existing account has:
- Automatic investing through payroll deductions
- Monthly redemptions or systematic withdrawals (IRAs only)
- Dividends invested in other funds
- An additional mailing address for account statements
- Dividends mailed to a third party.
- Your account must have redemption privileges established.
- If you want to receive your proceeds through Automated Clearing House (ACH) or wire, your bank information will be available for redemptions 5 calendar days after confirmation of passing e-verification and challenge deposits.
- If you want to receive your proceeds by check, your address of record must not have been changed within the past 15 calendar days.
- Some funds charge redemption fees. Please see the prospectus for more information.
Log In to view or update your account: